terefere 发表于 2022-7-29 06:31:55

UNICODE problem

I add UNICODE font and when I set some text from Vtft then everything is fine. Problem is when I try to display string from LUA, no matter what letter (or special sign code) I use then I see only square- like string coding totally not match to font

If后要接end 发表于 2022-7-29 09:13:25

lua does not currently support Unicode encoding

terefere 发表于 2022-9-29 06:58:03

Have u some idea how to display from lua "special letter/sign" like country demand letter or Celsius degree?

If后要接end 发表于 2022-9-29 09:03:38

terefere 发表于 2022-9-29 06:58
Have u some idea how to display from lua "special letter/sign" like country demand letter or Celsius ...

If you want to set the language of another country, you need a font file that can display these languages. In VTFT's tool - Font configuration, change the font library for all fonts or individual fonts. We provide this wqymicroheimono.ttf font library, can support display Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish.

If后要接end 发表于 2022-9-29 09:09:57

terefere 发表于 2022-9-29 06:58
Have u some idea how to display from lua "special letter/sign" like country demand letter or Celsius ...

If you have the symbol/text in your font file and the font encoding is the same as the Lua script encoding, you can use the Lua set_text API to display the text control directly. The corresponding font encoding can be seen in the VTFT tool - Font Library configuration, all fonts default to GBK encoding, Lua script is the same. The encoding of lua scripts can be modified using ides such as notepad++.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: UNICODE problem